Why Buy Tax Audit Defense
Why Is It a Good Idea to Buy Professional Tax Audit (Protection) Defense?
For the same reason you would buy any type of protection... Having the peace of mind you and your loved ones deserve and knowing that you don't have to spend $2,000 - $5,000 for expert professional representation in case of an IRS/State audit.
Would you go to court without a lawyer? If you answered "no" then you wouldn't want to represent yourself before the IRS either!
The IRS is an agency of the US Federal Government with the power to enforce tax law. All IRS agents will have more experience than you working with the tax regulations and some IRS agents will bully you into complying with their interpretation of the tax law if they think it will get you to comply faster.
You have rights legislated by Congress to protect you against procedures that are unfair or that you don't fully understand. We know the law at least as well as any IRS agent (and often better) because we have to maintain our reputation for the being the best. Our team of experienced CPA's, Attorneys and IRS Enrolled Agents knows thoroughly IRS protocols, rules and regulations, and even all of their tactics and tricks so you can take full advantage of all of the benefits and protections of due process given by Congress to each taxpayer.
Why Buy tax IDENTITY RECOVERY
Tax ID Stolen? Your income tax account is corrupted as soon as any fraudster files a bogus tax return with your name on it to divert a refund. Payments don't get credited, interest and penalties accrue. Any refund is held up indefinitely. Future tax filings are all suspect. This mess should be easy to clean up, but it's the IRS, so it's a distracting hassle.
Growing Exponentially. Tax Identity Theft ("TFT") is growing exponentially - literally. Hundreds of thousands of taxpayers got their tax IDs stolen in the most recent IRS hack, and these add to millions of victims from hacks of other Government agencies, doctor's offices, banks and retailers.1
Monitoring Is Not the Answer; Fixing the Problem Is. Trying to monitor for tax id theft is a waste of money - 99 times out of 100, YOU will be telling the monitoring company that your tax ID has been stolen - and then you still have to run the gauntlet to fix it. You will usually find out that your tax account has been corrupted when you file a tax return and are then told, "No, you already filed." If your minor child's tax ID is stolen, it can take years to be alerted.
The Rational Choice: Buy a Very Inexpensive Pre-Paid TAD Tax-ID Repair Plan that Applies 100% to the Professionalism of the Fix; for Tax ID Protection Divert Nothing to Ineffective Monitoring. Buy the most efficient, premium grade, professional tool in the market designed to revalidate and restore a tax identity: TAD's prepaid Tax Identity Recovery Plan is $29.99 - flat, for a year's protection - or at a lower price if you bundle it with a TAD Tax Audit Defense Membership Plan. The most popular credit ID monitoring plans start at $110 annually and escalate in skillfully blended mixes of features, like cable and satellite TV packages, to $330 annually. Prices increase to monitor more than one family member; TAD's plan restores the tax ID of everyone listed on the stolen id's tax return, including dependent children.
Who Will Be Helping You, and How Will They Do It? Here's What TAD Means by "Premium." At TAD, we use the same professional staff to revalidate your tax account as we call upon to defend our Members' IRS and state income tax audits. With TAD your tax-related issue will be served by licensed tax professionals, accredited with the auditing tax jurisdiction -- IRS Enrolled Agents, CPAs, or as may be required, tax attorneys. When YOU notify the monitoring company that the IRS has told YOU that somebody else already filed a tax return using your tax ID, the most popular ID monitoring company assigns an "Identity Restoration Specialist." If you have no idea what qualifications rate that label, you are not alone. Additionally, TAD does not utilize independent contractors telecommuting from remote locations. TAD's serves you with licensed, full-time, professional staff, under one roof, purpose-trained and supervised continuously to assure standards of licensed professional care consistent with IRS and state tax jurisdiction accreditation.
1 As recently as Friday, February 26, 2016, the IRS announced that it was revising its estimate of tax identities compromised in last year’s hack to 724,000, up from its August estimate of 334,000 which was a trebling of their original 114,000 estimate. “The IRS Just Admitted It Was Hacked 5 Times Worse Than It Thought,” Fortune, February 26, 2016.
The key reasons to put a professional in your corner when dealing with the IRS:
- We know the rules inside and out - we know where the IRS looks for vulnerabilities and their methods of attack. They have strategies for finding ways to increase your tax liability and we have strategies for defending you against having to pay more tax.
- The IRS will treat you differently during an audit simply because we are representing you and they know that we know the drill.
- We always tell the truth, but we know what to say, how to say it and very importantly, what not to say. You can trip yourself up simply by making a misstatement - and your IRS auditor is looking for these because it helps him or her justify assessing you more tax. Worst case, if what you misstate sounds like fraud to the IRS agent, they can refer your case to the Criminal Investigation Division (CID).
- We know what documents to send to the IRS to support the item(s) on your tax return that they are questioning.
- We don't get emotional - it's all business as far as we are concerned, and our job is to defend your economic well-being, and protect your rights as a taxpayer.
- Our tax attorneys, CPA's, Enrolled Agents and tax professionals defend taxpayers like you every day of every week of every month. Let us take the stress of dealing with the IRS or state tax authority off of your dining room table and into our offices.
- If you permit us to represent you, we handle all communications with the IRS, written, telephonic or in-person meetings. We speak with the IRS so that you don't have to.
More efficiency. Quicker Resolution. Less Stress. Buy one of our low-cost, fixed price, tax audit defense memberships today.
If the IRS or your state income tax authority has already sent you an inquiry about your tax return, check with us here to see how we might be able to help you.Get Protected